EstateMAX puts up for sale the personal property-all contents- of estates and homes that both gone through their downsizing process or estates that are full of personal property, AS-IS.
In which case we do full organization and trash removal as part of our estate sale service.
Just ask us if you have questions about our ability to market your items to the right buying groups.
Inventories of used and like new items can include and are not limited to, (in no preferential order as below:)
- Decor ( Lamps, Lighting, Mirrors, Wall Shelves, Hardware. etc.)
- Antiques and Collectibles of all Types and Descriptions
- Precious Metals and Coins
- Fine and Costume Jewelry
- Fine and Decorative Art
- Figurines, Sculpture, etc.
- Fine Porcelain, China, Pottery
- Fine Crystal
- Vintage Glassware
- Electronics, including non working, vintage computers, receivers, stereos, etc
- Vinyl LP’s and 45’s
- DVD’s, CD’s, XBox, etc.
- Cell phones, other phones
- Day to Day Kitchen Ware in Good Condition
- Linens, Table and Bedding
- Quilts and Fabrics, Textiles
- Sewing Equipment
- Dolls, Doll Accessories
- Advertising Memorabilia
- Native American Collections
- Specialty Collections
- Military Uniforms and Medals and Flags
- Legal Firearms, Armament
- Passenger Vehicles: (whether running or not)
- Lawn and Garden Equipment
- Farm Equipment
- Power and Hand Tools and Hardware
- Garage Items
- New Building Materials
- Musical Instruments
- Ephemera of all types
- Designer and Vintage Clothing and High Quality Clothing including
- Bags, Scarves, Shoes
- Food in Cupboards
- And More- Just Ask!
What we do not sell: These Items Can be Considered as Trash or Recycling For all Intents and Purposes of an Estate Sale and Should be Removed From the House Before Estate Sale Setup-either by the Client or EstateMAX Will Handle as Pre-sale Trash Out at Additional Cost, Deducted From the Sale Proceeds-
- Mattresses and Box Springs ( we can give away with the Headboard, etc.) Against the law to sell used. Ask Us!
- Piles of empty boxes
- Particle Board Furniture- Does not usually survive moving and re-installation
- Broken Furniture, Unless Antique or Collectible-Ask Us!
- Used Building Materials, Unless Pristine!
- Personal Trophies, Photos (Antique Scrapbooks are OK!)
- Old Software Not Dedicated to Vintage Electronics
- Old Clothes, Unless Designer and or Vintage/Antique
- Lawn Chemicals that are opened or illegal ( DDT, etc.)
- Worn Towels, etc. are donated to Animal Shelters
- Expired Personal Care Products
- Very Old, Expired Foods
- Periodicals-unless Collectible- Ask Us! ( Not Ntl. Geographics.) Are all recycled!
- Non working appliances- can be recycled by your electric company if they are operating, or can be recycled as scrap
- Old Baby Cribs, Car Seats, etc. that are not up to current safety codes
- Soiled Kitchen ware
- Plastic storage containers, can be recycled
DO NOT DONATE ANYTHING TO CHARITY BEFORE YOUR SALE INVENTORY IS REVIEWED BY ESTATEMAX.
WE SELL FIRST, THEN DONATE AND TRASH LAST
CALL ESTATEMAX at 301-332-5585 for your No Cost Consultation!