Call 844-378-MAX1 for your
No Cost Consultation
After 20 years, since 1999, Serving Seniors, Boomers and Estates-We Have Developed Comprehensive Service Packages to Fulfill Almost All possible Aspects of a Personal and Property Transition!
- EstateMAX Classic On-Site Downsizing/ Estate TAG Sale– For Full Households, Larger Inventory after the Client has removed what they are keeping. It’s all about getting numbers through the door to sell the most at the highest possible price. We set up, organize, price, advertise extensively through our social media channels, industry websites, our YouTube channel, Facebook pages, Facebook videos, and On-street Signage. We conduct the sale over 2 to 3 days – longer if needed. We provide all props, tables, signage, etc. After the sale, we can either provide management and clean up based on the client’s wishes. Larger homes of 4000 and over square feet, should allow more time to conduct the sale. We recommend 4 to 7 days. In some cases, unsold goods can be routed to our On-line OPS Auction on consignment. Payment is made to the client on the Friday following the end of the contract. After all payments have cleared our bank, you are paid by wire transfer at no charge to the client. The cost to the Client is a flexible retainer against commission of final sales, or a flat fee and commission, based on Client’s circumstances, volume of inventory, difficulty of setting up and removal, and location considerations.
- On-Line OPS Auction– In the case of smaller properties with fewer items or more challenging to access, inadequate parking, HOA restrictions, or when the client is not moving out, or as pure consignment. We can provide our Other People’s Stuff Online Auction Service. Our Team comes to the home, sets up for photography with backdrops, writes descriptions and inventory and organizes all items for pick up. The client needs to have segregated – all items for sale, or in the case of an entire house, we choose the items that are to be sold online. For downsizing fees we will work with the client and go through the home, to extract the items he or she wants to sell from the keepers. The auction runs for 7 to 10 days, on Other People’s Stuff Online Auction and is advertised on our social media channels, websites, and emailed to our exclusive list and listed on industry websites. Afterward, we meet the buyers on a pre-selected date to pick up their purchases.In some cases we handle shipping of items to buyers, others are pick up only. The cost to the client is 40% to 50% of sales with a retainer starting at $500 to $1500, based on volume and type and quality of goods, and difficulty of setting up and removal. Additional services are available as below:
- The Transitions Plan, Downsizing Consultation- In the client’s home, client consultation to review project goals, deadline, and establish a Transition Plan, or tweak their existing plan. We go through the home, room by room, establish priority areas and corresponding tasks, discuss potential problems and setbacks, establish a purging and packing schedule (that they can do on their own or hire EM to work with them to accomplish.) We discuss the exit date, the moving schedule, and new home requirements need. We recommend several moving companies to interview. Discuss a potential downsizing liquidation sale, in line with the move out date. Discuss needs with realtor handling the sale of the home, during this consultation as needed. Team leader follows up with a written outline and lists for the client to follow. We suggest you call us to start this process 3 months to 1 year in advance of your projected move date. Flat $250 consultation fee includes 3 hours and with 1 team leader, additional hours at $65/hour.
- The Action Plan – In the Home Hands-On Downsizing & Prep Home for Sale- EstateMAX team works with the client in the home going, room by room to sort, organize, purge and pack. We pack what is going to be moved and what needs to be removed to show the home to it’s best potential, prior to the home selling, or to ready for the move and settlement. Furniture and décor to be left for “staging” the home, as appropriate, is tagged. The rest is boxed and moved to secondary area awaiting sale or can be donated at this point, based on available space and client wishes. Hourly $65 for Team Leader, $55 for Project Manager, $35 for Labor, as needed. Estimate can be given on first day of work or at Transitions Plan Consultation.
- The Staging and Spiffing Plan – Working with the client and client’s realtor we provide staging and cleaning services for the home, using furniture and items set aside during downsizing or bringing in others as is appropriate, based on the realtor’s and clients wishes and budget. Cost to Client varies, based on size of home, and what is needed. If hired to handle staging at onset of downsizing project, we set aside goods as we go, put in place at the end. Money is saved on labor and time.
- The Move Out and Set Up Plan – EstateMAX team can provide moving-day liaison supervision, working on behalf of the client with the moving company to assure the client’s needs are met. During the move, we ensure that furniture is put into the correct location in the new home, based on a floor plan that has been agreed upon by the client. After the move, complete unpacking and professional organization, as well as the installation of furniture, appliances, and equipment in the new home, can be managed. A punch list is written of final details to be finished. This can be done as a local, regional or national service, based on the circumstances. Rates per hour, or per diem for out of town.
- The Exit Package Plan– Pack up, Clean up Management- EstateMAX will provide complete pack up, disbursal to charity and clean up of the residence and property following the downsizing or estate sale. This includes removal of all items that are unsold, and not nailed down. The interior is left broom swept and ready for settlement. Detailed in Sales Package.
- Trash Removal and Pickup Plan – Complete Trash removal from interior and exterior of property as agreed upon with the client. See a list of items that if not sold, will go to trash recycling, that is not donatable. Cost is by the cubic yard and includes truck, gas, labor and dump fees. We work with smaller, local contractors who typically charge less and compete for your business. From $750 to $950 per dump truck load.
- The Sparkle Cleaning Services Plan – EstateMAX will provide complete professional cleaning services for the home, pre-open house or pre-settlement including cabinets, appliances, fixtures, carpet cleaning, floor cleaning and buffing so that the home is not only left empty for settlement but also sparkles. $45/hour.
TERMS -All Services are provided under individualized agreements. EstateMAX accepts cash, personal checks, and credit cards as forms of payment with a signed agreement, a credit card on file and personal identification. Bank wire transfers are used when paying our estate sale clients. We ask for a credit card to be kept on file for ongoing program services, billed weekly during the course of the agreement.